Hometown: Milford, IL

PSU Connection: Staff

School: Eberly College of Science

Department: Development and Alumni Relations

Position: Assistant Director of Alumni Relations

Memorable moment in your Penn State career: Working in undergraduate admissions for the first 11 years of my career. My supervisor, Tony Moore, kept encouraging me to go back to school and finish my degree (2011 B.S. Journalism). I am greatly appreciative of his support!

Active Duty or Veteran: Veteran

Branch: Air Force

Rank: E-3

Rate/MOS: Air Request Net Operator

Where/when did you serve: Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, Arizona in the 42nd ACCS and flew on the EC-130H as a radio operator. Completed two deployments to Aviano Air Base in 1996 and 1997.

Awards:

What was your favorite military assignment/duty station and why? The deployments to Italy were amazing! I was able to visit Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice on my days off.

Jennifer L Lawrence, Air Force, enlisted in 1995 and was stationed at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, Arizona and Aviano Air Base in Italy. She has worked at Penn State for 21 years. She is married and has a son, stepdaughter and stepson. Her son is currently serving in the Army Reserves as a Combat Engineer. Jennifer is currently serving as the Director of Alumni Relations for the Eberly College of Science.

Submit A Profile

Submit a profile of your favorite service-connected Penn Stater.

Other Profiles

View profiles of other service-connected Penn Staters.