Hometown: New Cumberland, PA

PSU Connection: Faculty

School: Penn State Harrisburg

Department: Counseling and Disabilities Services

Position: Administrative Support Assistant

Memorable moment in your Penn State career:  Attending the game will be my favorite Penn State moment!

Active Duty or Veteran: Reserves

Branch: Army

Rank: Sergeant

Rate/MOS: 27D

Where/when did you serve: Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom, Kuwait, Qatar, Puerto Rico, Fort Dix, and Fort Moore, GA.

Awards: 5 Army Achievement Medals, 3 Army Commendation Medal, Presidential Unit Award

What was your favorite military assignment/duty station and why? My most recent deployment has been my favorite assignment, by far! I was so honored to serve with such amazing men and women who made my first time away from my boys so easier. It was really an amazing experience to be around leaders and co-workers who were genuinely dedicated to helping each other develop, and grow mentally, physically and professionally. I am so thankful for my military experiences that have blessed me with such an amazing extended family – people that I can call on and depend on no matter where we are located or how long it has been since we talked.

Tiffany M. Roman, Army, is a proud veteran with a distinguished 19-year military service record, marked by my unwavering commitment to duty and service. Her service with the Army Reserves has been defined by adaptability, stepping into roles ranging from Chaplain’s Assistant to Logistics Specialist and currently serving as a Paralegal with the esteemed 1st Brigade, 98th Training Division, stationed at Fort Moore, GA. This role underscores her dedication to supporting individuals, a value that has transcended from military career to her civilian life. Tiffany strives to make a positive impact on the lives of those around her. Tiffany’s journey has been one of resilience, sacrifice, and triumph, and she is excited to continue making meaningful contributions to her community, family, and the causes that she holds close to her heart. She is a proud title of a single mother of two boys, Roman (8) and Dominic (7), who are the driving force behind her perseverance and the embodiment of the values she holds dear.

Submit A Profile

Submit a profile of your favorite service-connected Penn Stater.

Other Profiles

View profiles of other service-connected Penn Staters.