Hometown: Spring Mills, PA

PSU Connection: Student

PSU Graduation Year: TBD

Degree Type: Bachelors

Major of Study: Labor and Human Resources

Memorable moment in your Penn State career: When I got to help drape the flag across the field on Veterans Day prior to the football game!

Active Duty or Veteran: Active Duty

Branch: Army

Rank: Staff Sergeant

Rate/MOS: 92W

Where/when did you serve: Cincinnati, OH, Kuwait

Awards: Global War on Terror Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal, Army Achievement Medal, Army Service Ribbon, Army Overseas Service Ribbon

What was your favorite military assignment/duty station and why? My deployment to Kuwait. There, I not only got to serve my country, but I was also able to learn about Kuwait’s culture. I was awed by the design of their bridges, the beautiful architectural design of their buildings, and taken back by the amount of support and respect local nationals have for the US Military.

Jesse Neyman, Army, has been serving for the past 12.5 years. He is currently stationed in Cincinnati, OH as the Training and Operations NCO for the 810TH QM CO. In 2017, Jesse deployed to Kuwait for 12 months in support of Operation Inherent Resolve and Operation Spartan Shield. He loves continuing education, and is currently studying for B.S. Labor and Human Resources full time along side of his full time active duty service. Jesse hopes to retire from the military and then use his future degree from Penn State to further support/mentor veterans in the civilian workplace.

Submit A Profile

Submit a profile of your favorite service-connected Penn Stater.

Other Profiles

View profiles of other service-connected Penn Staters.